Wallcovering Installation By Michelle has been in business in the Hoston Texas area since 1975, providing professional wallcovering installation services, in both commercial and residential situations. I learned my trade as an apprentice.
I am a conscientious craftsman with a perfectionist work ethic.
I now limit my work to residential and to the NW area of Houston, Texas.. although there are exceptions to both of these.
If you are a past customer of mine please do not hesitate to call me no matter where you are located.
Some of the services I provide:
– Consultation and measuring of your project.
(I do not provide wallpaper books, but can give you information on where to look for paper).
– Figuring amount of material needed and supplying an in depth, information-filled quote. If requested, I can shop for your wallpaper to check on lower prices if you are not working with a designer.
– Scheduling your installation, or specialty wall finish / artwork project
– *Wallcovering Removal
– *Preparing the walls
– *Sheetrock repairs
(*These services are normally done to prepare for my own work, not for someone else to paint or paper over).
A short list of the materials I install:
Grasscloth – Vinyls – Traditional Papers – Untrimmed – Hand Painted – Murals – Stringcloth – Cork – 54″ material (too many to list)
Some of the Brands:
Cole & Son – Brewster – Schumacher – Phillip Jeffries – Thibaut – York – JuJu Papers –
Koessel (Custom) – Graham & Brown – Osborne & Little – Farrow & Ball – York
The most important parts of a quality job are :
– The installer’s experience and knowledge
– The wall preparation, the wall preparation, the wall preparation.
– Using the correct primers, adhesives and products (properly).
– A wallcovering suitable for the area you are considering.
I am a member of the Wallcovering Installers Association (previously the NGPP).
I also paint murals (specializing in children’s rooms and Art Niches).
I apply and finish heavy plaster textures, stria, and other specialty wall finishes.
I am available to do custom designs for your mural or render a similar artistic look from a photo you provide.
Don’t want to miss my next project?
Just hit the ‘Follow’ button.
I am also on Houzz.com:
Have a wonderful day,
I list my office phone to prevent my cell phone number from being abused by spam calls.
Please leave any info on it – Emailing me is also a good way to contact me.
I can then give you my cell phone number.
A Professional and Conscientious Craftsman
– Proud Member of the WIA –
*Hand Painted Murals Too